Software Engineer at Waymo
M.S. in Computer Vision, CMU
B.E. in Computer Science, HKU
I am a software engineer working in Waymo, focusing primarily on autonomous perception.
- Make self-driving technologies real and reliable
- Build better perception and sensing algorithms
- Contribute to fun personal and open-source projects
My research interests
- Machine learning and computer vision
- Depth densification and completion
- Multimodal machine learning
- LiDAR-based detection and segmentation
- Robotics and sensors
- Semantic SLAM and reconstruction
- LiDAR sensing
To get a copy of my resume, click the file on the right or bottom.